A new version of AADConnect (version 184.108.40.206) is available as of today.
Released: 2016 May
- Warns and helps you verifying domains if you didn’t do it before running Azure AD Connect.
- Added support for Microsoft Cloud Germany.
- Added support for the latest Microsoft Azure Government cloud infrastructure with new URL requirements.
Fixed issues and improvements:
- Added filtering to the Sync Rule Editor to make it easy to find sync rules.
- Improved performance when deleting a connector space.
- Fixed an issues when the same object was both deleted and added in the same run (called delete/add).
- A disabled Sync Rule will no longer re-enable included objects and attributes on upgrade or directory schema refresh.