Released: 2015 November
- Can reconfigure the ADFS to Azure AD trust.
- Can refresh the Active Directory schema and regenerate Sync Rules.
- Can disable a sync rule.
- Can define "AuthoritativeNull" as a new literal in a Sync Rule.
New preview features:
New supported scenario:
- Supports multiple on-premises Exchange organizations. See Hybrid deployments with multiple Active Directory forests for more information.
- Password synchronization issues:
- An object moved from out-of-scope to in-scope will not have its password synchronized. This incudes both OU and attribute filtering.
- Selecting a new OU to include in sync does not require a full password sync.
- When a disabled user is enabled the password does not sync.
- The password retry queue is infinite and the previous limit of 5,000 objects to be retired has been removed.
- Improved troubleshooting.
- Not able to connect to Active Directory with Windows Server 2016 forest-functional level.
- Not able to change the group used for group filtering after initial install.
- Will no longer create a new user profile on the Azure AD Connect server for every user doing a password change with password writeback enabled.
- Not able to use Long Integer values in Sync Rules scopes.
- The checkbox "device writeback" remains disabled if there are unreachable domain controllers.