Pactpub has released a new book on Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection. It is officially called “Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Cookbook”.
- Get up and running with a range of common tasks accomplished with the local SCEP client
- Learn how to design a SCEP architecture
- Create an effective SCEP client deployment plan
- Perform operational tasks via the SCCM console
- Take full advantage of the SCEP dashboard
- Prepare for Disaster Recovery scenarios using SCCM
- Understand how to fully configure and automate various reporting features
- Build effective and efficient SCEP client polices
- See these skills in action with a bonus appendix chapter: a complete SCEP walk-through covering the initial install, building the client package, deployment, policy and procedures
This book is available at major stores. More info - http://www.packtpub.com/microsoft-system-center-2012-endpoint-protection-cookbook/book
Disclaimer – This is a paid advertisement.